Learn from the Best
Ir. Dr. JAYASEELAN has about 30 years of experience in various industries.
He was a recipient of the Association of Overseas Technical Scholarships (AOTS) award on two
occasions, awarded by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan. Ir.N.Jayaseelan was also a member of the working group to draw up the energy efficiency and energy conservation guidelines for pumps and
compressors for Malaysian industries organised by the Institution of Engineers, Malaysia, Pusat Tenaga Malaysia, and the Ministry of Energy, Water and Communications (KTAK).
Professionally trained in mechanical engineering, he is positive and lively in his approach. He livens his audience by always providing interactive and energetic presentation of his material in a comprehensive and easy to use
format of ideas that work. His participants describe him as a very creative, fun and lively trainer who sets high standards.
He graduated from the University of Malaya, Leeds Polytechnic, UK and Universiti Putra
Malaysia and holds a Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Masters in Engineering and a doctoral degree in
His wide hands-on industrial experience has enabled him to design and facilitate training courses.
Some of the companies he has trained includes, Tenaga Nasional Bhd, Bank Pembangunan, Ranhill, Ebara Pumps, Usaha Tegas Sdn.Bhd (Maxis), Infineon (M) Sdn.Bhd, Universiti Malaya, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Penang Port Sdn.Bhd. Cement Industries of Malaysia Berhad, Politeknik Mukah (Sarawak), Petlin Malaysia Sdn Bhd,
Bintulu Port, Sime Austral, Perbadanan Putrajaya Holdings, Syarikat Air Johor, ORYX, Carsem, Unisem
• Fellow of the Institution of Engineers, Malaysia (FIEM)
• Professional Engineer, Board of Engineers, Malaysia (PEng)
• Member of the Association of Consulting Engineers, Malaysia (MACEM)
• Member of the Institution of Engineering & Technology (MIET), UK;
• APEC Engineer
• International Professional Engineer;
• Member of Engineers Australia / Chartered Professional Engineer, (MIEAust CPEng
• Registered Electrical Energy Manager with the Energy Commission of Malaysia
Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar
No 1 Jalan Pantai Jaya, Tower 3,
59200 KUALA LUMPUR,
Phone : 0 3-2298 1888
Fax : 0 3-2298 1999